OUR WORKSHOP PROGRAM
Built for parents and caregivers like you searching for more interactive and science-based child development information and support. Ph.D. Neuroscientist and mother of 4, Silvia Dalvit Ménabé designed our core workshops to provide a direct and educational experience about the basics of psychology and neuroscience that no parent should ignore.
More recently, Silvia has collaborated with the Essex Babylab and the Birkbeck Babylab and Toddlerlab to bring parents and carers the newest on very early development. This has given rise to the BabyBrains Body Trilogy, where we look at how body development actually impacts cognitive, emotional and social development from birth onwards.
BABYBRAINS CORE WORKSHOPS:
- What does my child remember? Pregnancy to 3 years old.
- Manipulation or Call for Connection? How to tell the difference.
- Why is my child so clingy? How to deal with Separation Anxiety.
- Flashcards or a visit to the zoo? How to set the basis for life-long Language Learning.
- Beyond Punishment and Reward. How to motivate humans.
- Cuddle her in or push her out? How to raise secure independent children.
BABYBRAINS BODY TRILOGY:
- This is me. The journey from us to me.
- Copy me copy you. The journey towards strong social skills.
- Bonds & the L.O.V.E. of science
NEW IN 2023
- BABYBRAINS BODY with UNIVERSITY of ESSEX
"BabyBrains® Body" is our new and innovative collaboration with world-renowned Essex University. Applying the university's ongoing research at The Centre for Brain Science, we give parents a meaningful experience and education in child development.
Join us for two new energizing workshops from February 2023 onwards!
In partnering with Essex Babylab, we can now bring you a tangible and experiential learning experience on how babies discover their bodies and the social world in the first few years of life.
Find an upcoming workshop and learn more here:
1. Fulfilled and happy children
2. Fulfilled and happy parents.
3. A better society.
1. QUALITY: 100% science
2. ACCESSIBILITY: 100% jargon free.
3. PRACTICAILITY: 100% usable knowledge.